Learn about our products. Download the iRIS-III Product Presentation here.
PEM makes owning or leasing a turnkey integrated stable isotope and radiocarbon laboratory a reality, a dream come true for many whose research goals are severly limited by funds available for radiocarbon analyses.
PEM recognizes the urgent need for increased radiocarbon data rate and cost profile for applications in medicine, archaeological dating, oil and gas, nuclear monitoring and regulation, climate change, fossil fuel CO2 tracking, environmental geochemistry, ecological research, superfund remediation management, and carbon trading, among others.
For more information and to apply for financing please contact PEM, email@example.com, all terms are subject to credit approval, other restrictions may apply.
A Special 12-month financing offer through April 30, 2020, is available as an option on the iRIS-III reservation form here.
The benefits of leasing or financing include:
- Immediate use of the equipment
Leasing enables you to immediately begin using the equipment for an affordable monthly payment.
- Fixed payments
By locking in your payments up front, you can avoid fluctuating interest rates and future inflation risk.
- Preservation of capital budget
Since your money is not tied up in equipment costs, capital is available to spend in other essential areas, including personnel, supplies and training.
- Creative payment solutions
Select a payment plan that best fits your budget.
- Flexible upgrade options
Access new technology more cost effectively, keeping your lab on the cutting edge. As an internal financing group, PEM will work with you to creatively address your budgetary needs.
- Tax and accounting benefits
Your lease payment may be tax deductible depending on the type of lease selected. Your accountant or tax attorney can advise you.
- Generate positive cash flow
Leasing can offer accelerated ROI by generating income more quickly through deferred equipmentpayment plans. Also, fixed monthly payments simplify budgeting during the term of the agreement.
With a master lease line of credit, you can easily add equipment with a simple one-page lease schedule.
PEM Standard leasing terms range from 12 to 60 months across a variety of lease programs, including:
- Fair market value. This option offers the lowest monthly payment and addresses any concerns about equipment obsolescence by providing three choices at the end of the term: – Return the equipment to Thermo Fisher Scientific and upgrade to new technology. – Purchase the equipment at its fair market value. – Continue to lease the equipment.
- $1 purchase option. At the end of the lease term, you will own the equipment.
- All-inclusive lease. Have one convenient monthly payment that includes the equipment, consumables, service agreements and financing.
- Master lease. This program includes a preapproved line of credit for multiple acquisitions made over time, with a simple one-page schedule for each additional product or investment.
- Emerging credit. A structured lease program for development-stage companies designed to help conserve capital.
- Technology refresh. Avoid equipment obsolescence by upgrading at specific times during the lease.
We understand the unique requirements of university and municipal procurement procedures:
- We can accept non-appropriation language and offer competitive rates.
- Tailor repayment terms that meet the funding schedule of the National Institutes of Health and similar grantors.
Contact PEM to discuss the best finance program and budget requirements, including:
- Quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment terms.
- Deferred payment plans.
Flexible payment terms, including “balloon” payments